Saturday, August 30, 2008

Urgent

Sis. Guidroz just called and Landon is very critically ill. Please, everyone keep him in your prayers. Landon is running a very high fever. He had a CT Scan to investigate the surgery site. It appears he has developed quite an acute infection. The results of the tests are not back yet.

Tonight I felt I should go to the hospital. Just a couple of exits from the hospital I talked myself out of it. I thought it was just my 'feelings'. When Sis. Guidroz called she said the Holy Ghost spoke to her and told her to call me. I immediately apologized for not obeying. I KNOW that small still voice. Why do I ever question?

Please keep Bro. Guidroz in your prayers, too. He will leave Alaska Monday and arrive in Houston early Tuesday morning. Pray Gustav does not hinder his arrival. Bro. Guidroz is very concerned for Landon. I KNOW the helplessness he feels.

Landon is in need of a divine miracle. Just as we received a miracle for Timothy, God is ABLE to heal Landon. Please add Landon to your prayers, prayer services, and prayer requests. Bro. & Sis. Guidroz appreciates each of our prayers and concern.

It's a priviledge to bear one another's burdens. May each of your Sunday services be blessed...

4 comments:

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Thanks for the post Tracie. I was reading my blog friends trying to calm myself and get sleepy.
God bless you for your faithfulness and friendship.

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, I am praying for Landon and the Guidroz family. God IS able!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, it is almost 4 a.m. and I am praying for Landon! He will be on the prayer list for the AT Friends group when I do it on Monday and Teresa B already posted a request for him and for the family. We know that God can perform miracles....and we know how important our prayers and concern are!!!! Let us know how things go!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

We will pray for Landon! The Collins