Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

I love church!!!! Today we enjoyed not just good but awesome church. Someone we prayed for yesterday was at church today and received a wonderful renewing. I'm just trusting God.....

Timo's neck is stiff and hurting today. He had a repeat of the labs to check the Meningitis markers. Pray all is still well. Of course he was given some pain meds, too. If all goes as scheduled he will be discharged Tuesday.

Keep Calah in your prayers. She's been sick for a couple of weeks with allergies/sinus. Today she is very sick. I stopped by before church to check on her. My little 'darkey' is pretty pale. I gave her some meds and drinks. I fixed some on her bedside table, too. Calah, has lots and lots of energy seeing her in the bed isn't fun.

I just love Sunday afternoon naps......zzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

church is awesome everyday!!!!!! I am so glad Timo is doing this well and i will be praying that all goes well so he can be discharged that is so exciting and is a big relief !!!!!!!!

GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Sunday is my FAVORITE day of the week!! I love to be in the house of God! I rarely do Sunday naps though. If I do I can't seem to wake back up! :)

Linda Elms said...

Glad for the good report on Timo. We will keep him in our prayers. And...I absolutely LOVE GREAT CHURCH, and watching how God moves giving people strength and power! Love you!