Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning

Well, my thoughts are no serious problems in the night since we didn't receive text or calls is progress! Praise the Lord!

This morning Vicki said Timothy is reponding well to the pain medicines. He's been confused and depressed which is all part of it she said. Sis. Simoneaux left to return to the States today. Timothy cried really hard because he did not want her to leave. I know this made it difficult for her. Please keep Sis. Simoneaux in your prayers as she makes the long flight back to Houston.

Vicki and Tremayne will feel an added load with Sis. Simoneaux gone. Pray they find more strength. Mom and I have offered to go and even want to fly over. However, Vicki feels that with the extreme cost and not knowing when he'll be discharged it would be hard for planning. They are not sure what they will do as for as going to Malawi or coming to the States immediately either. Of course at a moments notice if they need us we will be there. Initially when we weren't sure if Timothy would survive we wanted to 'hop the next plane'. Of course this wasn't feesible due to the long flight and not knowing what would happen and they may be returning to the states sooner than later. Oh the joys of being so far from your family.....

I am at least thankful that all of my siblings and my Mom is able to call, text, and email through out the day. It has made all this better for each of us including Vicki and Tremayne. Some have called and texted wanting to send a get well card. Honestly I don't know what to tell you! It takes a longer for mail to get to them where will they be when the mail arrives if sent to the hospital???? If it goes to the hospital will they forward it to another country - Malawi or the States??? Vicki is reading the blog posts as she has the time. Each one is emailed to me as well and I'm saving them so she can print for Timothy. Once we know for sure when or if they will be coming to the states we will plan a celebration. Maybe you could send card to me for Timothy to read then. Additionally, their permanent mail address is 8855 Dunn Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042. We do appreciate ALL you want to do and are doing! Prayer is what is needed most at this point.

Thanks, again!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot praise and thank our great and mighty precious Savior for what he has done in Timothy's life. Sometimes God has to create a circumstance to perform a miracle. It is far beyond our understanding but He always has a reason. I will continue to pray earnestly for Timo and your entire family.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

iluv2prshim said...

Thankful for yet another good report. I know it is hard on you all being so far from each other at this time. You ALL are in our prayers. We are at Campmeeting this week and I am taking care of the Hospitality Room. I am also on one of the Praise Teams so things will be very busy. However, please know that even if I don't post a comment that we are still thinking of you all and praying. Looking forward to more great reports! Love You!
Ronda Hurst

Susan Hill said...

Traci, I so glad that things are still going well, I know that the exhaustion has settled in on this long road for the Simoneauxs, we will continue to keep them in our prayers asking for strength, rest and continued healing. We are at campmeeting (I'm gonna work for the boss HURST some in the hospitality room and my hubby is running the Home Missions booth, so we too will be super busy for a few days. Our thoughts and prayers will continue and I'll keep checking the updates. All our love! Stephen & Susan Hill

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

What a joy to read this good report! My heart is overflowing with thanks to our great God.
Thank you Jesus!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I am continuing to pray. Will be praying for Sis Simoneaux has she has to travel home, knowing part of her heart was left in Africa. And will be praying for strength for Vicki and Tremayne. And also will be praying that Timo will not be depressed as it seems it is taking a long time for him to get better. God will answer us. Love youall.

Anonymous said...

I will continue praying for Timo as well as all the family! God knows and understands each and every need of each family member and He is so faithful to take care of His children. We serve an aweseome God! I love all of you! Sis. Weldon

Anonymous said...

I have never been more grateful to be part of the greatest family there is--the family of God-- than throughout this miracle of Timo. With God--prayer--family-and THE WORD-- the ol devil is probably wondering what happened ....still think you need to write a book when this is over..talk about a best seller!! and I agree --you could make it on CNN
:)

Anonymous said...

sorry --I thought i left my name

Anonymous said...

third time is charm

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Tracie: So thankful for good report!
I know God is working even though we cannot see all the signs. The long road is often the daily routine of recovery after the worse is over. God will be there just as He has been in the critical times and the family of God will continue praying. My love to all of you. I am checking the blog site even when I cannot get on internet to post. Sometimes I can receive but cannot send, so I leave a comment when I can. My love to all of you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Timo! The Hernandez Family in Pasadena love you! We are praying for a speedy recovery, so you can come back home to AT. Well Timo, we are preparing for a Tropical Storm, right now here in South Texas, so hopeful we won't loose electricity tomorrow. Love you!!! God is able!

ByNanasHands said...

SO thrilled to hear Timo had a better night and day! Our God is a Faithful God! Continued healing prayers and prayers for strength for the entire family! From another "MO" resident!

Melana

Anonymous said...

Jan (Susy's sis) from Rockford :
We continue to pray for all needs to be met perfectly by our Lord who knows so much better than we what we need!! Praying for T's mom in her long trip to the states and for V&T to stay strong, rested, healthy and encouraged. Praying for Timo's as he heals, that his spirits would be lifted and that he will FEEL better and have little bits of joy each day to keep him going...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us all up to date on Timo's progress. It is so awesome to see the miracle unfold before our eyes.

Thank you, Jesus!