So let me race thru what's been going on since my last post...
- Briefly went to check out the church in a day project! Yay Karen & Kenny Prince
- Texas District Minister's & Wives Retreat - Hillsboro, Texas
- Had an MOST incredible Family Revival with our dear friends, Ron & Jerry Ann Guidroz
- Attended the funeral of a dear Texas Pastor & Presbyter, Rev. Carlton Watkins
- Purchased a new church bus!!! Yay...2 busses and 1 van now...
- Went on a special date with my husband. Went to Mary Poppins, dinner @ Artista, and stayed the night at the Inn @ the Ball Park. All provided by Pastor Appreciation gifts and gift cards. Thanks CUPC....we love each of you!!!
- Went Trick or Treating today with a bunch of church kids. We took both busses and the kids loved it!!!
- Calah put up her Christmas tree today - - too early for me but went by to see the kids. She did a wonderful job!
- Kept Mallorie for an hour or so this evening. She's adorable.
Looking forward to WONDERFUL services tomorrow! CUPC is such an amazing church. I'm thankful for the MANY good things that are happening.