Saturday, October 31, 2009

Frustrated with Facebook

Facebooking as messed up blogging! Blogging requires my brain and time and Facebook doesn't. I can jump on and off of FB and it doesn't require me to slow down and think yet I can give brief one liners about my day. I can also communicate and keep up with others and I LOVE it!!!

So let me race thru what's been going on since my last post...

  • Briefly went to check out the church in a day project! Yay Karen & Kenny Prince
  • Texas District Minister's & Wives Retreat - Hillsboro, Texas
  • Had an MOST incredible Family Revival with our dear friends, Ron & Jerry Ann Guidroz
  • Attended the funeral of a dear Texas Pastor & Presbyter, Rev. Carlton Watkins
  • Purchased a new church bus!!! Yay...2 busses and 1 van now...
  • Went on a special date with my husband. Went to Mary Poppins, dinner @ Artista, and stayed the night at the Inn @ the Ball Park. All provided by Pastor Appreciation gifts and gift cards. Thanks CUPC....we love each of you!!!
  • Went Trick or Treating today with a bunch of church kids. We took both busses and the kids loved it!!!
  • Calah put up her Christmas tree today - - too early for me but went by to see the kids. She did a wonderful job!
  • Kept Mallorie for an hour or so this evening. She's adorable.

Looking forward to WONDERFUL services tomorrow! CUPC is such an amazing church. I'm thankful for the MANY good things that are happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging. I always look forward to your wit and wisdom. Facebook may be fast and fun, but there are many who enjoy your time spent that we can enjoy and be blessed.