Friday, August 22, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Please pray for Landon, grandson of Bro. & Sis. Ron Guidroz. He has been very critically ill. He suffered a colon obstruction and had surgery. I believe the surgery was Tuesday, August 12. He has hd to go back to the hospital for another obstruction. Sis. Guidroz will fly from Alaska to Houston. She will arrive in Houston Tuesday. Ronna, Landon's Mom needs the strength of the Lord. Pray the Lord will give Bro. & Sis. Guidroz peace.

After our recent ordeal with Timothy I certainly understand how this family feels being so far apart during this critical illness. Sis. Guidroz, I love you and my prayers are with each of you!

7 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Will be praying for all the Guidroz family and especially for Landon.

Anonymous said...

In Jesus name that is terrible but God has got the power and it will be alright i sure will be praying for this family

Vicki said...

I will be praying especially for Ronna - I can pray with much more passion and compassion for mother's of critically ill children than I did before. Praying for Landon, Ronna, and all of the family! Love,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know of this need as well as keeping us up-to-date on Timo. You are doing a great service. We are praying!

Rochelle said...

I will be praying. Keep us updated when you are able.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Will be praying for Landon, and for Bro. & Sis. Guidroz.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Yes, God is able! Testimonies of the healing power of our great God are open doors!