Sunday, August 3, 2008

Afternoon Update

I spoke with Vicki after church today and Timo is doing some better. He is still experiencing pain in his neck and head. He did eat a little better today. He had a pizza stick (Vicki said the size of our fish sticks) for lunch and either one or two fish sticks for dinner. Today they are having to help him get up and/or turn over due to the pain and stiffness in his neck. Also, they are routinely giving him the pain meds today. I believe tomorrow will be a better day for him.

On a lighter note Bro. Tim Simoneaux said he heard CNN is wanting to hire me for their anchor person. I told him Timo has caused me to be a celebrity. I think I'll run for president or something! ha I do feel like I have 'made' some new friends thru this ordeal. I hope when Timothy is better you will visit often. To you my minister wife friends this is a good way for us to stay in touch. I think Sis. Linda Elms, TX Dist Secretary's wife, is the Blog Chairperson so any questions can be directed to her! I know she will help you! ha ha There are some great blogs so check some of them out. I'm still waiting on Annette Duvall, pastor's wife in Grand Prarie Texas, to start writing! I think Dana McMahon, pastor's wife in Corsicana would be a great blogger, too. Dana your wit would make you the queen of blogs!

We had good church today and are expecting good church tonight! I hope each of your services were blessed, too.

9 comments:

Lakeliew said...

Hey Tracie!! Yeah, that sounds like something Dad would say!! Caylie was able to talk to Timo for a few moments this morning(it's her 14th birthday). She was so happy to talk to her cousin.
Thank you once again for keeping everyone updated! We had a wedding Friday night and I kept checking my blackberry for any new news. I know I've appreciated the moment by moment, since I have not been able to personally talk to T or V.
Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and prayers, we serve an awesome God!!
Got to find a way to get from Detroit to Houston while they are home!!
Thanks again!!
Lakelie (Simoneaux) Williams

Anonymous said...

Sis. Tracie: Good to here that God is still moving. Our church family is still praying for a COMPLETE miracle in his life! Keep us posted. We pastor in OKlahoma. My husband went to TBC with Bro. Simoneaux. His name is Brian k> Bryant

Wendy Wiggins said...

Sis. Smith,

We had prayer for Timo and the family in service today and have asked everyone to continue in prayer. I'm sure that he still has alot of ups and downs ahead of him but I am so glad to see how well he is doing. Dios es Bueno!!!! Also, I hope you don't mind but I added your blog site to my friends list. I haven't met you yet but I feel like I know you!!! Especially since we share the same wedding day!

God Bless!

Wendy Wiggins

Anonymous said...

Tracie

Maybe you can be vice president. I heard they are looking for candidates! LOL

Anonymous said...

That is such a precious picture. Timo hardly looks sick. Thanks to the lady with the 'precious healing hands'!!
Claudine Bunch

Anonymous said...

Tracie, I've been following your blog all week. We've been in Maryland visiting Mom, Dad, Wade and Dawn. Their church has been praying for Timo and I shared your site with them. We are rejoicing with you all that he is doing so much better.

Donna said...

Thanks so Much for letting us know how things are progressing. We at Atlanta West Pentecostal Church bring Timo before GOD every service and our regular prayer services during the week. We know God has brought this about to reach lots of people.
Ray, Donna, & Katie New

Loyalist PR said...

We're praying for you, Timo!

Kerry Ramsay
Belleville, Ontario, Canada

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, I accept the nomination for "Blog Chairperson"! LOL! You are so funny! I'm sure glad you joined the "blogosphere". I have enjoyed your posts, and I'm so glad we can all be a part of helping you "carry your burden" during this time of Timo's sickness. You have been awesome keeping all the updates coming! It has been so heart-warming to see how the people of God have responded with prayer and love. You're wonderful! Love you!