Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Drum Roll, please!!!!!

Vicki and I have been texting back and forth. I know you want me to hurry up and get to the point, right?

Timo has been moved to a private room on the neuro ward! He's no longer in PICU.

Papa Richardson (Bro. Jerry Richarson) as Timo calls him put Timo in a wheel chair and took him down to the coffe shop!!!! Timo drank MOST of a frozen coffee. Big progress!!!

Bro. Richarson is working today on the tickets to return to Houston! Yes, it really is going to happen! Vicki hopes to fly out Monday night August 18th.

The rash/sores on Timothy's arm appear better today!!!!!

His blood pressure is still elevated but I know that is coming down, too!!!

Ok, do you feel our excitement???? We still have some issues that we are dealing with but those issues are going to be fine, in Jesus Name!

Please continue to pray for Donovan. He's a child the WNOP requested prayer for that was burned really badly. I do not know this family but I do understand that he is doing some better. Additionally, keep Garrett, grandson of Texas pastor, Phil Murphy, in your prayers. Garrett was on a horrible 4 wheeler accident and life flighted to Denver. He has had multiple surgeries and has some neuro fluid problems as well. Also, Blake Allard, a PK from California broke his arm quite severely and surgery was a consideration. Blake has been in alot of pain. All of these boys need the Lord's hand to be upon them. I know God is no respector of person and it doesn't matter the geograpic location God can hear our cry for all of this boys.

On a lighter note Kent questioned today what if all these international texts costs $5 each. I'm thinking that if that's the case when Vicki gets home Tremayne and Kent are going to put us on the side of the freeway holding a cardboard sign! lol

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we all need to do a Cyber fundraiser lol!!! If all of us that is watching this Bog would send 2 dollars to the Timo Fund that would take care of all. Lets do it saints!!!! Sis Smith we need an address I am vey very serious about this.

Sis Burgess

Jana McVay said...

Praise the Lord!! Glad to hear Timo is progressing and now has his own room. Also glad to hear that the family will be coming home to the states soon. I know God has great things in store!

All the young boys you mentioned will be in my prayers. I already knew about Blake and have prayed for his healing.

If the international texts truly do cost $5 each, then I will be one of the first to pay for a couple. I am sure that all the other readers of this blog who have been captivated by Timo's plight will do the same. So do not fear, cardboard signs won't be necessary!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

First of all, there is a drum roll in heaven and all the way to Africa and to Mexico and to Texas!!! Its a pretty noisy day!! And another one for us to remember as we thank God for His incredible goodness!!!!

Okay....yes, I think we need to start a fundraiser for all the phone calls and text messages. I am very serious, just as Sis Burgess said. If we all give a little it will help all everyone....Kent and Tracie, Tremayne and Vicki, and the rest of the family too hopefully. Now for the threat....if Tracie does not post an address by this evening, I WILL!!!!!!!!!! Take this seriously, you all, with a little bit from each of us, we can be a blessing to these families. When you send money for this purpose, note that it is the PHONE FUND FOR TIMO, okay???? Any amens??????

Love you all!!

I am disappointed that I cannot use big letters and colors when I leave a comment because today I really need them!!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS OVERWHELMINGLY GREAT!!!!!!!
:):):)i AM SO GLAD tIMO IS DOIN BETTER!!!! GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!!!!

and i will pray be prying for those other children too because prayer really does work

and i bet this happened so that God can be glorified thru it
:):):):)

Anonymous said...

THAT IS OVERWHELMINGLY GREAT!!!! I AM SO GLAD TIMO IS DOIN BETTER!!!!GOD IS SO SO FAITHFUL!!!!
:):):)

AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE OTHER CHILDREN TOO BECAUSE PRAYER REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!

I bet this all happened so that god can be glorified thru it ya never know God works in pretty mysterious ways

:):):)

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Phone fund for Timo. I love it. :)What an awesome God we serve. I have been captivated with this miracle as it unfolded. I will pay for one of those text messages. Where do I send that $5.00?? Waiting on the address? God Bless and thank you again for keeping us all up to date on Timo's progress. I know who to call if we ever need some serious prayer. You have done a marvelous job! Blog that address girl!!
Sis Noel from Hollister

Karla said...

So thankful for this report!!!

ByNanasHands said...

What a way to start my day! Great news! Thank you for keeping this blog updated...prayers continue...and as I sit here, my hand is outstretched to my computer monitor and I pray for God's grace and healing for all these boys named.....in HIS name,
Amen...

Melana

Cynthia Martin said...

Thank you Tracie for mentioning Donovan. He's from Jonesboro, AR but is receiving treatment at Childrens Hospital in Birmingham, AL. He is doing better but still has a LONG way to go.. many more surgeries to undergo.

Anyone wanting to follow Donovan's progress can do so at www.calvaryjonesboro.org

Cynthia Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I need the address as well...so get to posting Tracie--
I know the budget is tight for any missionary and every little bit will go along way --dont let us miss a blessing to give...

Yvette said...

Wow, Awesome, Great, Extraordinary, Remarkable!!! Sooo glad Timo is doing so well!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this news is WAY awesome !!! I am still praying but oh boy this is reason to praise !!!! I feel like I know all of you and I am so excited for you and feel so blessed to share w you in prayers & thanksgivings!!! Jan Mosher(Susy's sis in Rockford IL)