Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Timo Fund

Ok, ok, ok.....yall are sweet and crazy!!! lol First off I'm blessed and don't need a fund! lol I just think Kent and Tremayne would love to torment us and put is out with signs...they'd sit on the side and laugh! lol

Seriously speaking, however, the Foreign Missions Division is setting up a specail account due to the extreme costs of this ordeal. Once Vicki gets all the information she will forward to me and I will post to the blog immediately. I know they will appreciate their primary budget not having to take a harsh hit. Most of you understand that would mean a soon return to deputize and they've only been back in Africa for approximately 6 months.

Keep checking back....I'm going to post some new pictures in a few moments!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus! Don't take away OUR Blessing from doing this. We ALL love this family and want to be able to do something, THANK YOU!!!!!
Sis Burgess

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Okay, so, FMD got ahead of us!Definitely, we will promote the FMD fund to help with Timo's expenses. And, I guess we will just pray for you and Vicki as Kent and Tremayne "torment" you all. We will be waiting for the information. Thanks, Tracie!!!

Cynthia Martin said...

Tracie, thanks for keeping us posted! Let us know about the special fund. Maybe we can raise enough money to keep you and Vicki off the highway... lol, although I hear cardboard holders make good money!! lol

Seriously, I believe we can raise enough money to not only keep the Simoneaux primary account funded, but with enough left over to fund Timo's dream to reach the children of Africa.