Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Continue to Pray

Today Vicki and I went to North Cypress Medical Center to visit our friends, Sis. Guidroz, Ronna, Landon and Cameron. Landon is still in very serious condition. He had to have another surgery. The doctors are still not sure the second surgery will be successful. Landon is the age of my children and my heart just ached for him as he suffered with a great amount of pain. A cardiologist was called in due to his heart rate being elevated. It was determined it was due to the pain and suffering his body is in from his intestinal problem.

Please keep this entire family in your prayers. I know Ronna was relieved that her Mom was finally able to make it back to Houston. Sis. Guidroz is going to relieve Ronna tonight and stay with Landon. I can't adequately describe the intense pain and suffering Landon is struggling with. Ronna is such a sweet and compassionate person. I enjoyed visiting with my friend and catching up with her family and career. Ronna's career is with the Arrow Project in Spring. This job just fits Ronna's sweet nature.

Tomorrow I plan to check on my friends again. Hopefully Sis. Guidroz will be able to get internet access and can keep us updated. If not I will endeavor to help keep you informed.

6 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Tracie, thank you for updating us on Landon! We will keep him and all the family in our prayers. Please give Jerry Ann a hug for me when you see her, and let Ronna and family know we are praying.

Vicki said...

As a mother of a recent very ill child my heart really went out to Ronna. It is such a helpless feeling seeing your 'baby' (no matter the age) in such intense pain as Landon is in. Dear God please ease the pain!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Tracie, Thank you and Vicki for coming. It meant so much to me and Ronna. He did not get leveled out on the pain medicine until around 8:30.
He finally got a nurse who is on top of it and they are changing it regularly. I was able to take a shower and get out of my traveling close and feel like a new person.
I will be here all day tomorrow. Veda is going to stay tomorrow night and I will be back on Thursday morning and stay probably the rest of the week. I will be here for the long haul. Thanks again for blessing us! I am trying to catch up with email and etc while he is resting a little. I plan to sleep GOOD tomorrow night at Ronna's. I'm sure I will get some cat naps in tonight but not many for they are in here as Timo said ....every 11 minutes...LOL. Not quite that often here, but often and his pain meds have to be changed every 2 hours. Love yall...

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Will continue to pray for Landon and the family! I am praying for relief from pain and healing for Landon and for physical strength for his parents and those who are staying with him. Love you

Danan said...

We will continue to pray.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Joining in prayer for God's miracle in Landon's life - and that He wrap His arms around this family.