Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Monday Update

Sorry to be slow in posting. I haven't received an email from Vicki nor have I called her but we have texted some. She said today has been a better day. Timo is drinking the nutrional drink. However, when I spoke with her he had only eaten a banana. I told Vicki to tell him not to make me go over and spank him! lol I'm thinking that may not have been wise to tell him. He may just want me to show up! ha

We are enjoying lots of rain from the Tropical Storm, Eduardo. Actually our church and school offices closed at noon today. Why is it that I'm still here??? I think I'll go home and bake a cake. My married children are coming over. Yeah!!!! I love for Madeline, my niece, to help me bake but she's at camp. I don't think I'll be able to convince Redonia to help. Lauren is here surving the storm, too. I bet she and Redonia read books, text their friends, ang giggle the afternoon away. I love all my family!

When I get more news on Timothy I'll pass it along. Vicki is having difficulty receiving/sendig texts today. I know if she needed me she would call. No news is certainly good news....

2 comments:

Carrie Blair said...

Enjoy your day. I agree no news is good news! Thank the Lord. I love all your family too, a great bunch of people! Love you, enjoy this soothing weather...I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Timo is doing better. I have been praying for them all. I went to high school with Vicki. Jehova-rapha is going to bring Timo through this and he will have an awesome testimony. Thank you for keeping us updated.