Saturday, February 7, 2009

Return of the Playlist....

Ok to all of you who use my blog playslit for your 'listening' music my origianal playlist is back. A couple of days ago I thought my music may be distracting to some as it was me. I enjoy music on the blog but I thought a diversion of "How Great Thou Art" would be nice.

Of course the day I changed the playlist Redonia complained. I changed it that morning and by 9:00 pm or so she finally fussed that she was tired of the same song all day long. To me it was just background music & seemed very relaxing and worshipful. Since others have mentioned missing the music as well I thought I'd launch the mixed playlist again.

I kept Kyleigh, my MOST active 2 year old niece, this morning. She, Redonia, and Bishop were lively and loud. Now that the girls are gone the house seems too quite. It made me think of updating the blog music. Actually, after a couple of people said they missed it I had intended to change it but got busy and forgot.

Today is BEAUTIFUL in Conroe. I hope each of you enjoy your weekend. Blessings for great services tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

I confess that I am guility of using your blog playlist as my listening music. You pick the best songs, and I am never disappointed. Thank you Redonia for helping mom get our relaxing/worship music back on.

Vicki said...

I must confess that I actually go and turn it off (oops) ha! Just because I normally have music playing from my itunes or several tabs open and all playing different music makes me crazy lol

(p.s. this is REALLY your sister posting after my password compromise)