Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Wednesday

What an incredible Thanksgiving Service last night! The presence of the Lord was sweet yet strong. Every song seemed perfect. Then each speaker spoke with passion about things they were grateful for. Each person shared their thankfulness for God, their family, and our incredible church. Several speakers were new this year to CUPC. These newcomers spoke of the warmth and friendliness of the church family. This has truly been something Kent and I have fought to achieve. We felt rewarded with the kind words of the speakers.

This morning Kent and I were priviledged to be apart of honoring the short life of little Kenzie. Please keep Letha and Brandon in your prayers. The graveside was a very special occasion. Mom and Dad planned a most beautiful day for their sweet baby girl.

Today my baby girl is very sick. Kent and I are about to take her to the doctor. It doesn't matter if she is 22; she is our baby! I appreciate your prayers for Redonia. She has had an ongoing health issue. We aren't sure if this is related or not. Ok..she's ready to go....

2 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I am praying for Redonia....and trusting that all will be well and she will be healed.

Susan Hill said...

We will pray for Redonia! I know that God will take care of her!! And your Thanksgiving, Christmas you mentioned on my blog....it's tough with the married ones trading the Holidays with the in-laws. Last year we didn't have them for Christmas, it was very hard, but just thankful for whatever time we have! I'll miss them tomorrow, but Christmas this year.....we are going to have a WONDERFUL time!! It's worth it to have a wonderful relationship with them!!! Have a great one and enjoy every minute!