Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cold Weather

We are enjoying a Texas Winter before Thanksgiving! I have jested with several this week that we will enjoy a Texas Summer Thanksgiving since the weather is cooler this week. The high is expected to be 59 degrees in Conroe. Now that is 'freezing cold' weather for us! Tonight the temperature is suppose to dip to 32 degrees. Now that is truly freezing!

Tomorrow's high is 63! Whoa another freezing day! ha My mind today is already turning to my Sunday. I hope my little outreach babies aren't energized by the cold. Maybe I should take some warm chocolate milk to calm them! ha

Tanya, I know, I know...I should visit you in Chicago! I'm going to one of these days...

I have several errands today. The weather is suny, windy, and cold. Maybe just maybe I can drop by LaMadeline for lunch or dinner. I think the fireplace will be rolling and the soup will be simmering. I will probably need a pecan tart and coffee to top the meal. I know I'll ask my handsome husband to join me. I love strolling Market Street on a brisk day. A stop @ Swoozies to pick up some Christmas party invitations is a must for the day so LaMadeline can be easily fit into the schedule.

Wherever you are today I hope your day will be bright. Remember brightness doesn't only come from the sun. It usually comes from the SON. I'm glad I know Him.....

PS Several minister's families have been attacked with sickness this week. I have had a little struggle, too. CUPC is having a mriacle weekend. I'm claiming miracles for the Thompson's son - MK in Guatemala, Bro. Willoughby, Bro. Royer, and Bro. Sponsler. Some of these Kent and I know personally and some we do not but regardless God is a Miracle Worker!

1 comment:

Carrie Blair said...

You are correct, I am FREEZING! I love it though!

Excited about miracleS tomorrow!
Have a great day! Love you!

Oh, and you walk around Market Street and LaMadeline's sounds fun. I am going to have to get my hubby to take me there over the holidays!