Monday, November 10, 2008

Help Me Welcome a New Blogger


Please help me welcome a new blogger, Madeline. Be sure and check out her blog. I know she will enjoy positive feedback just as the rest of us bloggers enjoy.

Miss Madeline has been wanting a blog for a long time. Finally today we set aside the time to create her beautiful site. She chose the layout, fonts, and colors. She is quite an artsy little girl. Redonia is busy teaching her photography and graphics. Madeline has created some really cute things. Hopefully she will upload some of her creations to her site.

Madeline has captured some really cute poses of her baby sister, Mallorie. Hopefully she will add a slideshow soon. I know she wants to add a playlist, too. Madeline will probably keep us all busy for a few days working on her site.

For quite some time Madeline has enjoyed going to Vicki and my blogs and reading our friends' blogs, too. Her Uncle Kent gave her his old laptop so she is set and ready to go! Once she has time to start journaling I think you will find her writings simple and pure.

3 comments:

Deadra Backhus said...

Ahhhh....she is so beautiful...I've already added her to my site....can't wait to see all her stuff...love you Maddie

Yvette said...

Welcome... welcome... welcome Miss Maddie, you are such a sweet, fun loving young lady!!!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I just left a message for Madeline! Her blog is AWESOME!!!!