Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love LoVe LOVE Secrets......

I have one......I'm so excited about it. It's something I've been working on for more than a month.....nobody knows.....well nobody knew until tonight. I was like a little girl. I told Kent I had a secret. He played the game with me really well. He ACTED excited and I told him! Now it's our secret.

Redonia came home after a LOOOOOOONG day of work, college, Christmas drama practice, and then Silent Choir Practice. I wanted to tell her so bad but then I really wanted to keep it a secret. She sat and ate her not so nutritious dinner that I picked her up from Subway. I told her I had a secret but I wouldn't disclose. She really wanted to know....I think I will tell her next. She probably won't think it's too grand though :(

Ok, ok, don't start thinking it is anything spectacular but it is MY secret! I may not be able to hold it in any longer and may decide to break the news early and share it with you all tomorrow. Ok ok....to set the record straight I am not expecting...I'm not going to be a Grandmother or nothing big like that but it is something I've been working towards for more than a month. I'm really really excited about it. Can't you tell????

10 comments:

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

I ain't sayin nuttin

Anonymous said...

I hate this!
TELL IT!
TELL IT!
TELL IT!
Let me guess?
OIL IN THE BACKYARD?
YOU HAVE BEEN ELECTED TO THE WHITE HOUSE STAFF?
TELL IT!!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Okay, if you tell Redonia...you have to tell me...lol...you are wrong for doing this to us...lol

Tracie Smith said...

ha ha ha ha pleeeese don't get your hopes up too big...it's not that spectacular. It's just wellllllllll for a hint: I've met another goal!

Ok Anonymous...who are you????? I'm going to soon reveal my secret so you must reveal your identity. I'm wishing there was oil in my backyard!!!! Wow...wouldn't that be nice. Work @ the White House...Hummmm I'm working on a house but not the White House. Now that was another hint!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I bet I could guess, but I'll wait until you tell all. If I'm right, it's a goal many ladies work towards and when you break through to it we all get excited. I could be way off, not knowing anything about you at all except through your blog. LOL

Karen Prince said...

It is debatable whether or not I like secrets! I can however, keep a secret! I do not like someone to tell me they have one and then not tell me!!! I'd much rather they not say anything at all. Oh well! I guess I will forgive you if you will tell us tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I know! I know!!! You are building a new house. No? Ok you are becoming a Real Estate agent. No? Ok WHAT IS IT?? I give up! The first thing I thought of was that you are expecting but you said no even tho your husband threw me off again..( I think) I guess I'll just have to be patient. Maybe it has something to do with Christmas?? Anyway I really enjoy your blogs!! They are really uplifting!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Whatever it is, it sounds special - and I love Special Secrets. Waiting, impatiently.

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Okay, Tracie, I have NO PLANS to wait PATIENTLY!!!!! Please tell us soon! And, after all this, it had better be SPECIAL! LOL!

Love your blogs....and I love you too.

Yvette said...

Oh, I love secrets especially when I know them! :)

Love you!!!