Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayer Requests

Please continue to pray for Landon. His condition is still very critical. Today he had an abcess drained and a couple of drainage tubes inserted. He is uncomfortable tonight. Help me believe Landon will rest tonight.

I KNOW God is in control and is able to heal Landon completely. Each time I speak to Sis. Guidroz she mentions she doesn't know what she would do without the prayer support of everyone. Ronna is very tired and I'm sure feeling much stress and worry for her 'baby'. Please keep her in your prayers, too.

I requested prayer last week for a 15 year old boy in our church. Zack is recovering from surgery to correct a detached retina. Yesterday Zack told his mom that he was losing eyesight in the other eye, too. Today he had a follow up appointment for his surgery. The Doctor discovered the other retina is detached now. Zack will have surgery next week, again. Zack was a premature baby and has had many difficulties in life. He does not grow properly. He has recently began a growth shot. The doctor mentioned today the shots must be causing the eye problems. The shots have been most successful. Zack has grown several inches the past few months. Kevin and Nikki Greer dedicated Zack to God and have taught him to serve God. I KNOW God is going to restore Zack's eye sight. Please help me pray for my buddy.

Of late I know of several major situations with our boys. I know the Devil would love to destroy our young men but he has no POWER where Jesus is allowed. Let's pray not only for the children in our families or churches but for those in our neighboring churches and friend's churches. I expect to start hearing of great reports that God is using our boys.....

I have a son and I definitely want a blood covering over Trent. I have nephews that I want to see victory in their lives. We have some dynamic boys in our church. I know God is working in many of their lives. I will join you in praying for your children, too!

Blessings.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying and believing with you! I agree that the enemy IS attacking our young men and we know a GREATER power! I WILL be praying! I love you BUNCHES! Sis. Weldon

Anonymous said...

Praying with you. Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: Isa 59:1
I'm believing for complete healing for both of these young men. God is able!
Love ya!! Glenda Martin

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, I agree that we need to pray much for the teenage boys and young men in our churches. It does seem that the devil has been attacking them viciously. We are helping to give prayer support to Landon and his family and also to Zach. One of the boys in my church also has the problem with growth and is on shots each day. I guess we need to cover him with prayer too. Have a wonderful weekend and anointed services. Love you all

Karen J. Hopper said...

It is important, and God's commission, that we pray for each other. The wonderful part is that it is a privilege to pray. Am praying for your requests - and truly appreciate you remembering my children and grandchildren in prayer.