Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Family

The following picture is of my ENTIRE family. My youngest sister, Kristi, is expecting. We anticipate the new arrival in a few weeks. The kids look like drowned rats! Though the picture isn't a very 'pretty' one it is one we will all remember. Everyone had a blast!



The next picture is all the grands except our soon to be "Mallory" or whomever Kristi decides to name her. Kristi is goofy and will not settle on a name until she sees the baby. She said what if she names her and she doesn't look like her name. Yes, I know she is a little strange....

3 comments:

Vicki said...

these will NOT win a beauty contest but the memories will be forever!

Carrie Blair said...

I love that Calah has her purse!!! Always the diva! Fun times!!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Yes, a pretty good looking family....even if there are a few "wet rats" in the group. It is really all about memories....and memories are SO important. As for Kristi's baby, I love the name Mallory....I hope the baby looks like a Mallory!!!!! Love you all!!!!