Friday, September 26, 2008

Mallorie Ilaine Blagg

My youngest sister, Kristi, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today at 3:48 pm. Gentry and Madeline are the proud older siblings. My brother-in-law, Mickey, has teased that he will be like the baby's grandpa. Gentry will be 10 next month and Madeline is 8.

Mallorie weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and is 19 inches long. She seems very healthly despite many complications during pregnancy. Kristi and Mickey are so thankful that Mallorie is healthy.

I'm sure I'll have lots of cute pics of my newest niece! I love all my babies....I have lots of them....even all my church babies~!!! I will be a GREATTTTT Nana. I love the babies but UNFORTUNATELY they all love Kent MOST...even the church kids. Madeline rushed me out of the room so Uncle Kent could go in to see the baby. My feelings were hurt! (teasing)

Pics will be posted in m-o-m-e-n-t-s...they are uploading NOW! Gotta love hospitals with wireless.

PS Did I say Mallorie's so ADORABLE!!!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Surfed over from another blog. The miracle of birth! Precious photos. I'm lifting a prayer for Mallorie right now.