Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Landon

Kent and I went to the hospital to visit Landon today. Bro. Guidroz had to leave just prior to our arrival. Sis. Guidroz posted about the roller coaster ride today. Her post left me feeling a little high. Things have deteriorated since the post. Apparently the incision has ruptured and even possibly the intestine. Landon is undergoing another test this afternoon to determine if he will need yet another surgery. The doctor very clearly informed Landon and the family of the negatives involved if another surgery is necessary. At this point Landon needs a miracle for recovery. I KNOW God is able.

We did have a good prayer meeting with Landon. As we finished he said very strongly "In Jesus name I accept the miracle". He was in good spirits today. He teased about the removal of almost 30 inches of his colon and possibly even needing more removed.

After our visit we took Sis. Guidroz to lunch. I know she is growing very weary. She has stayed the last two nights with Landon. Keep Bro. and Sis. Guidroz in your prayers, too. Ronna and Bob seem to be holding up pretty good but are very concerned for their son. For those of you who may not have seen Ronna in a few years she is just as sweet as ever and reminds me so much of Sis. Guidroz.

I will update once Sis. Guidroz calls me with the test results. Kent did inform Landon that people are joining us in prayer all over the world. What would we do without each other?

I love you all....

3 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I put Landon on our prayer list for ATFriends when I did it on Monday. I am sure others are joining us in prayer for him, his parents and his grandparents. Let us know how things go.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Landon and I want to tell you how how much I appreciate you posting for Jerry Ann. She can't keep up everything and be at the hospital.. I am glad to know the update. I have called several for prayer. Thanks again for helping.

Anonymous said...

Tracie

This reminds me of TJ and all he went through with leakage and fistulas. Maybe they need to get in touch with is doctor (Dr Red Duke). Mickey will know the details, but this is serious stuff.

We're praying

teresa