Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are Home!!!

We made it home just in time to get ready for church. I was ready to see our church family. Before going into the sanctuary I got lots of hugs. Wow! Maybe we should go off more often. All the little girls seemed so happy to see us even the babies. I got a sweet note from my buddy, Evan, too.

Deadra had the offices cleaned so well. I love it when things even smell clean! She had candy in the candy dish and it just felt warm and inviting. She probably was inviting me to the office to work tomorrow. I'm sure she has several pages of lists......

This is STILL Pastor's Appreciation. We have received so many sweet notes, cards, and gifts. Tonight we were given a cake, a cheesecake, several cards, and a few gift cards. Of course I've posted about things we received before the trip and during the trip. We are blessed to be apart of such a great church.

I LOVED getting Mallorie hugs and kisses tonight, too. She is sooooooo beautiful. She missed her Aunt Tracie so much, I could tell! Drew missed me, too!!! I love my babies.

After church we ate with Redonia, Calah, & Trent. I think they were ready for us to get home. We bought them a few prizes. Well, Calah got the most. I had fun buying for her Christmas tree while in Pigeon Forge.

Today we stopped in Monroe at Paul Michaels. I could have stayed all day long. Finally after 2 hours my hummm patient husband came looking for me!!! I was buying for the church Christmas program and banquet so it was all for the Lord! ha Seriously if you have never been you need to go. There is one in Tyler that is awesome, too.

We had great church tonight. I needed to worship in our church. Eating with friends is fun but at some point you just need to eat at your own table. Going to church is the same. Visiting other churches, conferences, etc is fun but there is nothing like being at home. Conroe is awesome and I just needed it.

Tomorrow we are going to vote and work on catching up. Sorting thru mail will be a rather large task. I'm sure there will be things to sort thru at the office, too.

I hope each of you enjoy a blessed week.

PS For all of you TIMO fans check out Vicki's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Debbie Saiz said...

I love me some Paul Michaels!!!! I enjoy going when I am at home.....always great stuff! :)

Cylinda Nickel said...

Welcome Home GG- I am so glad you made it. I wish we could have gone out for Coffee at GC. Love ya!!

CMN

Amy said...

Sis. Smith!!! I love listening to your blog music at work - so refreshing..
Love you !!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sis. Smith - you were missed SOOOOOO much and it just gave me such a warm feeling seeing you and Bro. Smith last night! I can NOT believe what Amy wrote! I ALSO listen to your music at my desk and I had no idea Amy did the same thing! Amazing!!!! Love you!!!! Sis. Weldon

Deadra's Dialogue said...

LOL...I listen to her blog at work too....:) I too am glad they are home. I was getting kinda loney all by myself in the office....haha! I didn't make them work too hard....that's monday. just kidding.....I'm glad they had a wonderful time and are enjoying all their Pastor Appreciation gifts from everyone. Even though there is only 1 week left of pastor appreciation month, I just want you to know that I think you deserve this all the time. Love you!!!

Tracie Smith said...

Debbie, I bet you do miss Paul Michaels. I regret I didn't buy more! lol Living near the store would be bad on my budget.

Cylinda, girl why didn't we go to Krispy Kreme???? They have good coffee and my fav doughnuts. I'm thinking I probably gained 10 lbs. on our trip. I want even check! ha I am glad I got to spend a few minutes with you anyway.

My sweet AMY!!!!! I'm glad a part of me is with you most days even if it is just my blog music! Girl, I miss you bunches. You know you will always be one of mine!

Sis. Weldon & Deadra, we missed yall, too!!! I'm thinking maybe I should add some new music! lol