Friday, October 17, 2008

Love My Friends

Ok, I wanna get a pic of all of you, my friends @ conference. I'm not too good @ remembering the camera since I'm not the photographer of the family. I will try to have it with me the rest of the time.....well tonight my purse is small so maybe not! lol

We are having loads of fun. This morning the breakfast was incredible. Sis. Hale was outstanding. I enjoyed seeing so many of my friends. Karla, I wanna pic of you!!!! I hugged you and didn't think of the camera. Sis. Elms, I have seen you how many times??? I still haven't gotten a pic of us! Sis. Guidroz the one I snapped of you in haste is blurred. Belinda Alba, where are you?????

Today being the sweet daugther that I am to my mom and saint that I am to my pastor's wife, Sis. McClain, I took them shopping in the cold rain. We enjoyed lunch @ PF Chang's. We left the guys behind and interestingly enough they kept calling asking where we were...I got back just in time for Kent to scurry out the door to dinner with a group of his forum buddies. They drive me nuts! lol I stayed behind to rest up for church.

Ok, I'm still missing my kids and I think they are missing me, too!!!!

Enjoy the slide show. Hugs and loves to each of you


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww - I love Dovey - please tell her I said hello if you see her again!