Friday, October 17, 2008

More Friends & Family

Tonight we went to church in the cold rain! We finally saw the Alba's. They sat with us and after church we went to dinner together. It's always fun to catch up on their happenings.

The Home Mission's service was very powerful tonight. After service I was able to meet 3 great ladies from North Carolina. I hope they can visit the conference this weekend. I gave them the blog address so they can keep up!!! Girls, watch the slideshow. I'm glad we went to Ruby Tuesday's and I was able to meet each of you! Pentecost is AWESOME and I know you will love what you experience.

Ok, this week I have had many people tell me they read the blog every day. Some of you we only met this week. Well, remember you can leave comments along the way!!! Of course you can email me privately, too @ traciesmith@conroeupc.org I have enjoyed visiting with each of you this week.

Enjoy the pics of tonight!!!

No comments: