Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some of my F-a-v-o-r-i-t-e People

Noticed I said SOME....

The first is of my niece, Madeline....Notice her bling bling laptop bag. It's one Redonia doesn't use and I KNEW Madeline would love it. Uncle Kent gave her a laptop a few weeks ago and she needed a bag.


The second is of some of my outreach kids. I love them all!!! They weren't too excited about posing for me. The would rather be swinging from the ceiling! lol



The third picture is of my Mom and my newest niece, Mallorie.



While I was visiting with newcomers I noticed my sister took some pics of all my lil nieces and nephew. I'm sad I don't have it for my blog. They are a great group of kids.

Tonight is our Christmas Banquet. I'll try to get pictures to post really soon. The tables are beautiful...you'll just have to come back and check out the pics. We have 10 door prizes. The entertainment is going to be great, too!

Hope each of you are enjoying a wonderful holiday season....

Merry Christmas!

PS Jewel, thanks for tagging me....I'm working on my 'list' I'll have that ready in a day or two.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

You are welcome! I look forward to reading the post! My, but you ARE busy!!! I have such an admiration adn appreciation for pastor's wives. I will be praying for you, Sis. Smith. God Bless!