Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello World!!!!

The past two days have been filled with 'stuff'. Yesterday our day began by visiting the halls and classrooms of CCS. Kent and I enjoy mingling with the many fine students of our Christian school. I'm not positive of the enrollment but it is probably 75 students. Party days are filled with nibbling on cookies and candy and even receiving a gift or two. After celebrating with the students we ran a few errands - you know Christmas shopped! Later we attend a college graduation for one of 'our kids'. Congratulations, Amy!!!

Today I got up around 7 am to mark a few things off my 'list'. After accomplishing a couple of huge chores Kent and I spent the day shopping. Our travels took us to The Woodlands Mall, Portofino Center and the Galleria. We enjoyed lunch at a Mongolian Grill with Trent and Calah. Later we enjoyed relaxing at the Dessert Gallery. I accomplished MOST of my list. I still want to get Kent a surprise or two and need a few more stocking stuffers. Otherwise, the shopping is finished! I stayed in budget. However, I could have been significantly under budget if Dear ole Dad would have stayed out of the spending. He's such a softy! lol

Tomorrow is our Toy Drive. I'm very excited about having Christmas with my babies. Hopefully I will get some pics posted. Each of our 32 outreach children will receive 3 gifts. It's going to be so much fun!

My eye lids are closing....I better sleep while I feel the urge. Nite...

No comments: