Friday, December 5, 2008

It REALLY is the MOST WONDERFUL ....

It's the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
It's the most wonderful time of the year
It's the hap-happiest season of all
With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings
When friends come to call
It's the hap- happiest season of all


Despite how some may have intrepreted my last post it is a happy time of the year!!!! Today went something like this....
  • I dropped Kent at the office
  • Went shopping for costume fabric
  • Picked Kent up for Sonic Lunch
  • Went shopping for staff gifts
  • Met up with Kristi and got my niece, Madeline
  • Went to the mall for a quick errand
  • Madeline wanted a cookie...yummy I had one, too!
  • Kent fixed a big pot of Creamy Taco, yummm
  • I prepared a buffet on the island using my pretty Fitz n Floyd fun pieces
  • Courtney came with oodles of table decor she bought from a wholesale for our Christmas Banquet....it's going to be beautiful!!! Thanks Sis-in-law
  • Trent and Calah came...the boys played laptops while we girls worked
  • Deadra and Megan came and helped me wrap .... awesome help, girls!!!!! You are both incredible!!!
  • We all had fun playing with Courtney's massive centerpieces
  • Redonia folded clothes --- she hates doing laundry...Thanks Redonia!
  • Kristi, Mickey, Gent & Mallorie stopped by to pick up Madeline
  • Kyleigh and Madeline played with Bishop
  • Calah and Kyleigh played like crazies!!!
  • My house is in shambles...it'll have to stay like this till Sunday. My beautifully decorated dining room was converted into a work room.

Admist all the work, we had lots of good food...I made a homemade peach cobbler. We had fruit and chocolate dip and delicious sweet breakfast blend tea. Of course Kent's Creamy Taco was awesome. We also had lots of laughs....lots of kids running and bouncing...

It really is the MOST wonderful time of the year.......

Enjoy the pics...of course there aren't pics of my photographers, Deadra & Redonia



Slideshow


3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - gorgeous decorations!!!

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I love your decorations...but the ACTION as you decorate and wrap is the best.

Jewel said...

Hi, Sis. Smith...love your blog! I've tagged you on my blog so come on over and have a look!! God Bless!!