Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Girls


Ok...I KNOW I said my next post would be about a miracle dedicated to Mandy Orange but......

I just couldn't resist posting this pic of MY girls! I LOVE beautiful Pentecostal girls. Redonia is on the left. Calah is on the right. Both of these girls are gifts from the Lord to our family. Redonia is the daughter that we prayed for to be able to rear from infancy. She came to us via means of adoption. Calah is also our daughter we prayed for from the moment God gave us our son. We prayed God would give Trent a good wife. We wanted someone that would love him like we love him, laugh at his foolishness, and love serving God with him. Calah does all of this and more. We are so blessed....people who don't know never suspect Redonia is adopted. She and Trent have always looked so much alike. The older she gets people think she looks like me.

Calah was Redonia's friend before becoming Trent's friend. In fact Redonia encouraged Trent to take Calah to their first banquet/date. Of course once Redonia saw the relationship was escalating she didn't like Calah.:) Redonia didn't want to lose her 'bubby'. I'm thankful the girls are very close. The other day Redonia hadn't been with Calah in a few days and we meet at a restaurant. Immediately when we walked in Redonia went straight to Calah and gave her a big hug.

I love my girls (and my boys!!).....


PS A miracle post really is coming. I hope to post about it tonight or in the morning.

3 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Your "girls" ARE beautiful!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Beautiful picture, and beautiful tribute to them.

Carrie said...

Sweet girls....