Thursday, April 9, 2009

EXXXXXXCIIIIIITTTTEEEDDDDDDDDDD!


Ok, several months ago I asked God for a bus for all my 'lil outreach babies! Kent was looking at vans and I finally got the nerve to tell him I wanted a bus instead. Noticed I said I finally got the nerve to tell Kent. Well, that's becuase he is such an AWESOME husband and he always tries to make sure whatever I need happens.

I wasn't sure a bus was feasible finacially. Long story short is we started praying for a miracle. I told the other outreach peeps and they began to pray and believe for a bus, too. It was a unified effort of prayer. Unity always works!

Today the beautiful bus arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very THANKFUL to God and to EVERYONE who is making this a reality. When Kent called me to tell me he had purchased the bus I couldn't help but scream with excitement. Mickey couldn't scream because he was at work but boy was he ever excited! Oh my goodness was Matthew ever SCREAMING!!!!! Then Shirley Nunez was giggling and screaming at the very same time!!!!!! These are the adults who help with outreach. All the youth helpers were soooooo happy, too!


Wow!!!! Everyone that I have spoken with from CUPC is wildly excited. Kent took a bunch of us on a ride. It's so very cool. Next week it's going to the shop to be painted. I can't wait.


This has been a miracle week....MANY baptisms, many Holy Ghost outpourings, great revival with a wonderful evangelist and a DYNAMIC church! I'm a blessed Pastor's Wife.

13 comments:

Yvette said...

How exciting!!! God always comes through right on time!!! Cant wait to see this bus packed out and Bro Smith do one of those S.O.K ...Scoot over kiddos!!! :)

Linda Weldon said...

This is so AWESOME!!! God is truly doing GREAT things for this community through CUPC!!! What blessings God is pouring out - just so amazing!! We do serve an on time God! LOVE IT!!!!

Misti Ferguson said...

Yaayyyy! God is faithful!

Carrie said...

YIPPIE!!!! You were blessed with the desires of your heart! This is awesome news!!! What neat paint idea are you gonna use???

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Soooooooooooooooo excitedddddddddd toooooo!! It deinatly was an exciting time around the office today waiting for the bus to get her. God is always on time. What a great Easter gift for our church. I love love love the great things thats happening at CUPC. To God be all the glory. I love you and am so happy to see you so happy today.

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, this so so very exciting!!!!! What a week you all have had.....and it isn't over yet!!!! Praise the Lord!!

Mary Frances said...

THATS sooooo COOL!!!!!! Man WE NEED a bus!!! We got a van and filled it up!! We are filling up cars...I just don't know what to do@!! LOL

Karen J. Hopper said...

How exciting! God is so amazing in the blessings He brings our way.

Carrie said...

Joshua says hey that's a pretty cool looking bus!!!

Karla said...

AWESOME!!!! So excited for your church!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Woo!!! Woo!!! This is exciting - God is faithful!!
I KNOW He will supply our need too!!!

Blessings to you and no need to say "Have a great Easter" - you wil!!!

Keith and Carla said...

WONDERFUL!!! So excited for you all!

Cylinda Nickel said...

That is so awesome! Love it!