Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I LOVE my FaMiLy!!!

Ok, I didn't know what to call this post so let me just call it "I Love my Family". Really, I do! Our little family that lives together was reunited today. I was glad when I received the Blackberry Messenger from Donie saying "I'm here, where are you" Of course she was still taxing to the airport and we weren't quite there. When we pulled up to passenger pickup there she was looking tired. I knew she would be. In fact I told Sean I was sure he was sending her home tired and grouchy. Tired she is but grouchy hasn't appeared YET!

We stopped by the office on our way home. Trent has the flu and was home. Her first stop was to see her Bubby. When Calah got home from the office I think Redonia was laying across Trent's bed talking. I'm sure he had lots of questions and she had lots of 1/2 answers! lol

As soon as we got home she was READY to see the Bishop. He was soooooooo ready to see her, too! Following is a candid shot of the first hug. They played chase in the yard for a few minutes. He is not going to let Redonia out of his site.



Redonia came in and began working immediately. She has the potential of landing a contract for 40 hrs of work per week. She will meet tomorrow to see if she's qualified and if it is something she will want to add to her business schedule. I solicit your prayers in this matter. Redonia owns a graphics and photography business and this would be a great asset to her in many ways. If it works out I'll share a little more about it later. For now prayers, please!

Tonight I will have the privilege of teaching Stand Student Ministries at the Studio. Wow I'm quite honored! Trent is still unable to be there and he called and asked me to be his guest speaker. I'm thinking I will not be as fun as Trent but I will have fun!!!

Calah has had the joy of tending to Trent this week. He is definitely a 'man' and you know girls that means whiney when they are sick. I told Calah I was so glad that he is ALLLL hers! I did mean all, too...like all for her to tend to with the flu. Yesterday she took him to the doctor. She took him to someplace different than he has always gone. He is sick and fussed about everything...the floors weren't clean enough, the doctor wasn't as professional as he is used to, etc. She was able to do the little clinic without appointment and saved them a few dollars, too. I was proud of her but Mr. T gets grumpy when he's sick. So please keep Calah in your prayers, too! lol Shes awesome! Redonia said when she came in from the office today she felt his head and because his fever had broke she said, "Ok, Trent, you don't have fever so you aren't sick. Get up so I can wash the sheets!" HA HA...I bet he got right up and didn't even complain. Yesterday Calah was busy bleaching EVERYTHING. She's determined she isn't going to get the flu.

Oh, I ALMOST forgot....I asked you to pray about Kent's blood sugar...drum roll........He is able to not take the diabetic meds anymore!!!!! Yes, thank You, Jesus! Kent has been prayed for so many times. God answered our prayer. His cholestrol was higher than its been and the doctor was concerned. Kent had stopped taking the meds due to some of the side affects. He had to start that back but praise the Lord no more Actos!!!! Kent told me today he is believing the cholestrol med will go, too.

I hope each of you are enjoying a blessed week!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love your family too!!!!!