Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Good Morning Email

This morning I chose to send a motivational email to the ladies of CUPC. Since I used a new method of sending the email I decided to post it on the blog in case I had transmittal errors. I know many of the CUPC ladies frequent the blog. To those of you readers that aren't members of CUPC take it to heart and benefit for your church.

Bro. Smith and I have been preparing for continued church growth. Ladies, it seems a natural way to prepare for growth is in incorporating each of you. Sunday my thoughts of preparing for growth were likened to preparing for family growth.

When a baby is on the way there is much to accomplish to make room for the baby. The nursery has to be ready even if the nursery is in a quaint corner of the parent's room. Thankfully the nursery structure is in place – the church! Supplies and needed care items have to be gathered. We have all these items, too. We have the baptistery and the altar! Then each parent has to prepare room in their heart for the expected child. I believe most have taken these necessary steps for some time now. It seems most parents are ready before the infant arrives and anxiously awaits the birth. Once the baby arrives he requires constant care. We have babies already being born. Care for the infant is 24 hours a day. Today most parents utilize a monitor when out of the room with their baby. I believe our monitor is prayer. God will give us discernment when our babies are in need so we can rush to them.

Caring seems to come so natural to ladies. In fact little girls amaze me how they simply pick up their dolls and rock and cuddle them. Isn't amazing how wonderfully we are made? Ladies, I would like to challenge each of us to realize we have infants in the church and more are on the way. Let's keep a close watch on our babies. Find creative ways to show someone you care today!

You are in my thoughts in prayers. I know there are needs among our ladies. God is so able to meet every need. I stand amazed at how He cares for us.I hope each of you enjoy a blessed day!

Love
Sis. Smith

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am ready.....Love you.

Misti Ferguson said...

Count me in! Where would any of us be if someone had not CARED? I love you and I love my brothers and sisters...Looking forward to church tonight!!