Monday, January 5, 2009

Hotel Hallelu 11889 Elizabeth Ridge

Wednesday - Saturday we enjoyed house guests and family Ken, Kay & Kameron Burgess
Saturday - Sunday we enjoyed house guests Meridth, Drew & Garret Vyvial and neice Carley
Sunday - Monday we enjoyed house guests Victor, Belinda & Victoria Alba
Monday - Tuesday we will enjoy house guest and brother, Myron
Wednesday - ??? we will enjoy returning house guests Victor, Belinda & Victoria Alba

We love having company and spending time with family and friends! Each of these guests whether family or not are really like family to us. We don't have to do fancy entertaining but rather let them join our family life.

My kids, Trent and Calah attended the Texas District MAP Seminar. The MAP Seminar is for Texas District UPCI licenses candidates. They were able to spend personal time with family and friends. I truly believe our entire congregation experienced MAP as a result of Trent and Calah's enthusiasm in our service last evening.

Today is our first day back at the office for an official work day since Christmas. Whew! So much needs doing....This will be a busy week - revival with the Albas, we host Section 9 Conference Friday night, and our annual leadership overview meeting for the year will be Saturday.

Later I will return to Hotel Hallelu. I hope to spend some time gathering myself for the remainder of the week. I need to prepare a nice hot meal for a cold winter night! What should I cook? Chili, soup, baked chicken ????? I have a lot to do so it needs to be something good yet quick.

I hope each of you are enjoying a blessed Monday.....

I am BLESSED!

2 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Make soup. That sounds wonderful. :)

Belinda said...

I love Hotel Hallelu and everything you cook is sosososos yummy. Thank you for being a wonderful southern hostest. Love ya bunches