Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

It's good to be home! I left the house straight so we returned to a 'straight' home but I have one question. How does a home get dirty when no one is home? So you guessed it. This morning I will dust, clean bathrooms, clean kitchen counter tops, clean mirrors & doors, and just overall clean my home. Since Kent insisted on buying some heavy commercial vacuum cleaner he gets to vacuum. I wanted an Oreck or something lighter. Of course he thinks if its light it doesn't clean. He hasn't caught up with new technology concepts! lol Maybe I should insist on him using the old main frame computer or at least a pc tower sitting in his lap for his computer! ha ha Well, I won't fuss too much because the way we have it worked out is he vacuums with the heavy tank. If he buy something lighter he may choose to let me vacuum. Later we have a hospital visit to make and an appointment with someone needing to talk.

Last night we planned to eat with Redonia, Trent & Calah. Of course Trent and Calah had youth service so we planned it for late. Just before leaving for the church to meet the kids, Trent called and asked his Dad to hurry. He said Zack was hanging from a wall. What??? Why did they have Zack hanging from a wall. Well you can go to Trent's blog and find out! What will they come up with next to make youth nights exciting? It was pretty amazing I must admit.

No comments: