Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update

Ok we've been texting etc.

2:10 AM CST Vicki Texted plane landed in Malawi

2:31 AM CST vicki texted Plane is here @ hospital

As of 5 minutes ago I hung up with cell call to Tremayne. The Joburg team is just packing their bag to begin the transport to the airport. The doctors have changed up some things. We had a horrible connection and both Tremayne and I had a hard time communicating. Tremayne was very emotional I could tell. Which did not help either of us communicate besides the static and international delays.

Timothy had to be ventilated and the doctors are VERY concerned about the cranial pressure he will receive in flught. PLEASE PLEASE it isn't time to let up on the prayers yet. I have not spoken back verbally with Vicki.

Tremayne did get a flight booked and leaves @ 1:30 Malawi time. He said he would have to leave for the airport in 1 hr to make his flight. It appears they will all be leaving close to the same time.

Tremayne is going to call or text me once they all reach the airport. Micah apparently has been unable to sleep. He just called me as well. Please keep us all in your prayers.

No comments: