Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blessings

I pray each of you enjoy a blessed day tomorrow in church! To all of my ministers wives girlfriends, I pray each of you are not only annointed to serve in your places of calling but that you are blessed as you serve. To all of you saints that read, I learned today that I have friends from all over the state reading - those of you that confessed @ the McClains anniversary today:), I pray each of you will be annointed in whatever you find yourself doing whether on the pew, a class, or another duty. I know with a focus on Jesus our Sunday can be better than ever! I would love to read blogs on Monday telling of great victories this weekend. To those of you who read blogs but don't blog I would love for you to post comments on Monday of terrific outpourings of the Spirit.

Nothing in life is more important that our time with HIM! I expect victories and miracles this weekend!

I love you all....

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, and blessings back to you! Have a great day!

Karla said...

Amen! And all the same back to you! Love you.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Blessings to you this Lord's Day.

Keith and Carla said...

What an awesome time today spent in His presence with His people!!! Nothing like it!