Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lift off - God is Good

Vicki and Timo lifted off @ approx 6:02 am CST for JoBurg.

God is good ALL the time! Tremayne was struggling greatly with leaving Vicki and Timo behind in Malawi. Let me explain God's goodness. Tremayne cleared customs and etc. The airport is much different there than in the USA. Tremayne was actually outside waiting for his plane as the ambulance arrived @ the airport. He was able to board the plane with Timo and help get him situated for flight and etc. He said he is stablized at this point but remains in very critical condition. He is in a deeper medically induced comma breathing on the ventilator. He has many lines and tubes.

Tremayne should be departing momentarily. Vicki will text me upon arriving in Joburg. I may or maynot be able to talk with her until after they arrive at the hospital.

8 comments:

Wendy Wiggins said...

God is SO Good and knows our hearts! He knew what a comfort it would be to Bro. Simoneaux to see his son situated on the flight before leaving on his own flight! Thank you for keeping us updated sister! Our hearts and prayers are truly with the Simoneaux family!

Anonymous said...

We have been in prayer in FL since Sis Vicki first requested prayer for Timo. Lifting up the entire Simoneaux family. God is in control& he is the great physician. BLESSINGS!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Sis. Smith,
The time of lift-off gave me chills, as I was awakened at 4:00 am Pacific time and began to pray for Timo and your family.
I will continue to do so during the day.
We don't know each other, but we both know the same God.

Karen Prince said...

Keeping you all in our prayers today. We are believing for a miracle for Timo. IN JESUS NAME.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping your blog updated. My family is praying for Timo, Vicki, Tremayne, and the rest of the family. - Kristi Garsee

Anonymous said...

Greetings in the name of the Most High God
I want you to know that we are praying for your little guy Timothy here in Bellevue Nebraska. I had the privelege of meeting his daddy last year at our place of worship. I have a group of freaky Jesus young people taking his name before the Lord. I want you to know i felt such a special touch from God in prayer for Timothy just a few moments ago.
may God richly bless you
bro rob derickson

Karen J. Hopper said...

We are with all in thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your updates.

Kari Morgan said...

I've been out of town so I had no idea Timo was sick until this morning. Of course all of you will be lifted up in prayer both in our home and in service tonight. God is a HEALER and a miracle worker I have no doubt!!! Much love to all of you from the Morgan family.