Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gotta Love Today's Technology!

Vicki and I remember years ago when for things not as major as we are dealing with today caused such anquish because we couldn't communicate. Today, we've texted, used cell phones to call one another, and talked via skype!

I emailed Vicki a few minutes ago to let me know when she woke up. Bam...in a sec I got an email back that she was up! I called and she is doing so much better. After we prayed she went to bed and slept for 1.5 hrs. She sounds really rested, too. Thank you, Jesus!

She and Tremayne were getting ready to go back to the hospital. She did call the nurse when she woke up and was simply told, "He's resting". Of course that didn't really satisfy her Motherly nature but atleast no bad news was shared. We didn't want to hear he was resting, however. We wanted to hear he is sitting up talking our ears off! That's what he will do once he 'wakes up'.

Vicki or Tremayne will text me once they get to the hospital. Then I'll call them on their cell phone for an update on Timo. Again, thanks for praying!

6 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, I am right here at the computer waiting for your next post. Then I can send emails to anyone who may not look at your blog. Thanks for the updates. And I am praying for everyone in the Simoneaux/Thomas/Patrick/Smith,etc clan. Love, Susy

Rochelle said...

I just got caught up with all of these posts... and I am praying. And I'll be waiting for the next post when you are able.

Anonymous said...

Tracie,

Thanks so much for these updates! I'm waiting for the next one too.

Love,

Beverly

Tracie Smith said...

I just received an email that they were turning the computer off. I guess they are headed to the hospital now. It's a 10 min drive from their house. If all goes well in minutes I'll have an update.

Linda Elms said...

I am praying and waiting! God be with them and the family. Love YOU!

Gayla said...

I don't know you or your family, but we are all in the same family of God, and my heart goes out to you all. I have just prayed for your little guy, and know that I, also, have touched God. He has heard our prayers!! He can and will answer. When you have a chance, go to my blog and read how He healed my daughter-in-law of sudden liver and kidney failure last March...and then saved her soul!! He is a MIGHTY God!! He can do it again.....!!! Will keep praying.