Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another

The plane will arrive @ the hospital in Malawi in the next couple hours. Then he has a 2 hr 10 minute flight to Joburg. Thank you Donna Flowers for staying in contact with me. Thank you for also pushing the flight thru on your end. I KNOW Vicki and Tremayne appreciates it.

Currently, Timo is still not communicating. I know Vicki and Tremayne will feel better when he is able to respond to them.

Thanks EVERYONE for your prayers! Keep Lauren and Micah in your prayers, too. They are Timo's siblings who live in the Houston area.

3 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, I am praying for Timo and Vicki and Tremayne and have been since we heard that he had an ear infection. I was trying to get in touch with you....but I do not have your phone and your email address seems to have changed. If I can have the info., email me at susana5238@yahoo.com Thanks so much. I am including you all in prayer too!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sis. Smith - I'm praying for Timo as well as Vicki and Tremayne. We know God is a healer wherever we are! Rachel Hill

Linda Elms said...

We are praying! I'm believing God for His healing touch for Timo and peace to all family! Love you!