Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tremayne!!!

Vicki just called back crying. Tremayne has to leave the hospital NOW to make his flight. The doctor's just called him back to see Timo one last time before leaving. When Tremayne came out he crumpled against the wall, face burried crying. Tremayne has been so strong and I know this is very hard for him. Kent and I spent a few minutes praying before I could even post. My heart is breaking. She said please pray for Tremayne. Kent and I appreciate your prayers. We are up for the duration today and have all this to share with our family once they start getting up for their day. Vicki wanted me to let everyone sleep till morning.

5 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, I am up and praying. I am so anxious to know that Vicki and Timo are in Johannesburg. My sister is up as she goes in to work at this time....so at least a couple of us are praying with you and for you are you start sharing news with others. Love you and am praying as I wait.

Farrah said...

Tracie, We are already up in Ireland and are praying for you all! We are pleading the name of Jesus over Timo.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Wendy Wiggins said...

Praying, Praying, Praying in Spain! Dear God Keep your hand on Timo and his family! In Jesus Name!

Tim and Wendy Wiggins

Unknown said...

Just got a msg saying on the way to the airport was that from dad or mom?

Anonymous said...

It's 4:00 a.m., and we are praying in Costa Rica, for Tremayne, Vicki, and especially for our buddy Timo...

Jessica Marquez