Saturday, March 7, 2009

Truly RICH

Last evening and today was The Rich Things in Life - Family, Friends & Chocolate ladies seminar. Wow....oh my goodness....awesome...amazing....I'm tired....incredible....sniff.....ROFL.....ahhhhhh....awwwwwwww....:) :) are only a few of my sentiments.

To my dear family THANK YOU!!!!!! Thank you Babe, Donie Monie, Baby Boy Bub & Calah Walah. You all endured me. You all contributed in making it a huge success. To my brother, Scott, and sister-n-law, Courtney, what would I have done without you???? Then to DEADRA.....we survived; thanks for everything!!! To Pat Haley, Carrie Blair, and Tara girls thanks for getting 'there' a day early to help make it pretty for everyone else. To Donna Willmeth and Glenda Martin thanks for the candy, yum! Linda Weldon thank you for running errands and helping after work; you rescued me. CCS high school kids....you are 'da bomb'! Glenda, Trent, Calah, Misti & Tara thanks for the music help ---- yall didn't want me to have to do it! lol Debra Robinson you are so creative! Redonia, you can draw on the computer and on paper freehanded the best. You are my BESTEST artist and graphics designer! Kent, thanks for sticking with me from start to end...yes even if it meant we were still putting up stuff and washing dishes after 8:00 PM.

THANK YOU ladies for making the effort to attend. I hope you all LOVED the weekend. Thanks to ALLLLL our guests. Those who do not attend church elsewhere, please come back soon.

Veta, Sister Chick, you were totally anointed and totally in tune with God. I stand amazed at confirmations you have to so many things I've said collectively and individually to ladies of CUPC of late. I SINCERELY appreciate your efforts. We will never be the same because of you. I TOTALLY enjoyed not only our time together at the seminar but our time spent together chatting, too. Thanks for bringing Sherry with you, too. It was fun spending time with a long lost friend. I love you, girl!

Friday night began with a reception in our foyer. It was so beautiful, sweet, and flowing with chocolate. I love brown pin tucked silk linens, roses, and flowing chocolate. We had it all! Then the presence of God met with us in such a powerful way! Wow!!!!

This morning began with a delicious breakfast. We enjoyed hot buttered waffles with toppings of syrup, fruits, pecans, and whipped topping. We also had sausage, yogurt, granola, and bagels. Of course juice, coffee, and various flavored creams were served. The tables were decorated with brown satin ribbons, red rose petals, bonbons, and red candles.

After breakfast we enjoyed a wonderful time together talking about family and friends. Though our goal was to be light the anointing of the Lord came and ministered in a most powerful way. I love it when He has His way! My sweet husband worked so hard and stepped into the sanctuary just as we were wrapping things up. He immediately began to cry feeling the presence of God. Later, he told me he had worked hard and when he saw the ladies being blessed in such a special way it made it worth every effort! I hope every person can feel the difference tomorrow in our services.

Oh, I forgot, thanks to my outreach buddy for showing up at the church today. I'm glad you helped my boys clean up and glad you got to enjoy some yummy breakfast and chocolates. Dude you are 'da bomb'...I love you!

As soon as I get a few pics I'll post them. What an incredible weekend....chocolate on the pews, water bottles in the sanctuary...yes we broke lots of rules BUT we also broke down lots of fences...our minds will not be fenced to fears, panic, and doubts but rather open to our family and friends!

5 comments:

Tamara Frazier said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time! I am blessed to know you all were blessed!

Amy said...

Both Friday and Saturday were awesome!! All of Conroe is in my heart and I still feel like family when I get to visit. Im thankful for all i learned this weekend. Love & Blessings!!
Amy

Linda Weldon said...

Oh my goodness - where can I begin? This weekend was so incredible! God met so many needs! I feel so blessed to have been a part. I love you so much, Sis. Smith! ~Sis. Weldon

iluv2prshim said...

Tracie, So glad your ladies weekend was such a success. I'm praising with you all. :)
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! We had a blast. Thank you for letting me involved in this wonderful weekend! I appreciate your confidence in me! Love you Chickie!

p.s. Could you use photoshop to make me thinner in the picture? I need all the help I can get!LOL!