Sunday, March 15, 2009

Amazing Day

Started out GRRRRReat....I got left @ home with no car and didn't realize I was left until time to be @ church for bus route this morning. I was in my room packing for Branson waiting to hear Redonia come bouncing down the stairs so I could ride with her. We had left Kent's car @ the church Friday so he drove mine this morning. I didn't communicate with Redonia and she got in her car and left thinking I had already left like I normally do. It was too funny....she turned around and came back to get me. Since we were late I called Matthew and told him to meet us @ the first complex. One of the Mom's went with us to Sunday School. I LOVE Christina and can't wait to see what all God allows her to do in her life.Our service this morning was amazingly good!!!!!!!!!! We had a lot of people out on spring break but still had an awesome crowd.

This afternoon we went to the pharmacy to buy meds for one of our new homeless ladies. She's very sick and I'm glad our church could be a blessing to her. Despite the rain several men grilled food for several of the homeless. We have such incredible CARING people.

After coming home from lunch I packed for Branson! Woo Hoo!!! Then I took a loooong winter's nap. aaahhhhh! I love it when I can get a good Sunday afternoon nap. I woke up refreshed and ready for church.

Thankfully, God was ready, too! Totally amazing .... Trent and Calah planned an awesome worship service. Our choir, praise team and musicians were so anointed. One of our sweet men who is terminally ill with cancer brought tears to all of our eyes as he knelt in the altar during worship service. Help me believe for healing for Lafe. What an awesome man!

CUPC grew today. God amazes me how He works. There were SEVERAL miralces and blessings that I can not discuss in this format. Wow is all I can say! It's AMAZING to serve God. I love Him so much.

Ok....off to try to sleep...got to get up early and go to BRANSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Hope y'all have a wonderful trip and get some needed rest!

Carrie said...

Have fun, fun, fun!!!! I hope ya'll get some rest and relaxation! Love all of you!

Church was awesome yesterday.

Glenda said...

Have a BLAST!!!Turn off CUPC,and enjoy your time away!!LVU the most!!