Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life Continues. . .

Of late I've been tooo busy. Busy being sick, busy planning, busy with responsibilities...just busy! I'm frustrated that I was too busy to mail cards to friends this week. I did send a few texts and emails but life just got busy. Ok to those who post negative comments on here let me say I AM NOT complaining...life just continues!

This morning Kent enjoyed men's prayer meeting. I jumped up early and began to scrub the house. I just feel better when it's sparkling clean. Of course I immediately turned on the music, lit the candles, and baked some cookies. All those things helps to set a good atmosphere once the house is clean. I took a few minutes to pray and read my daily scriptures. Those things helps to creat a good attitude.

Kent said the prayer meeting was wonderful and my house cleaning time alone was wonderful. I saved the vacuuming for him. His time at prayer meeting made his attitude good for vaccuming, too! Can any of you wives relate?

Around noon we met Ken, Kay, & Kameron for lunch at Macaroni Grill. We had fun with our family. They are preaching in our area this weekend and are staying with us. It's always nice having family around. Right now Kay is playing Redonia's keyboard. Kameron is playing his guitar. They are singing in Spanish. Both of them are so talented.

Monday Kent, Redonia and I are leaving for Branson. We'll be staying at the condo and enjoy a few days of 'nothingness'. We'll enjoy a couple of shows but we really just plan to relax. Redonia's work is basically internet based so she'll take it along. Anyone needing graphics or photography give her a shout! Of course you must be local for photography but she can serve you around the world with her graphics/printing. You can check out her work @ http://www.rscreativedesigns.com/

Life will sort of go on hold for a few days then life will continue...... Our life consists of CARING for people, leading CUPC, and most importantly having revival. We were created to serve God and our lives definitely center around HIM.

Looking forward to a wonderful day tomorrow in the Lord's house.....life continues.....

2 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

Tracie, my niece Allison is working with Navigators in ministry to college/university students. On her blog, she commented about having too much to do and being convicted about just not spending enough time in preparation for Bible Study with students. She said that her life has been on the spin cycle (as in laundry) for a while. I relate.
And you deserve some Branson-time, doing some NOTHING and some resting. It helps us too come back more effective in ministry. I am so looking forward to some time like that!!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Mac Grill sounds good right now! We love you much.