Friday, May 23, 2008

Reversing the 'WORD'

Life has been busy and stressed…

CUPC…stressed
CCS year end activities…stressed
Wedding…stressed
Health...stressed
Outreach…stressed
Life…stressed

After Kent meets a delivery person at the church...
We plan to REVERSE the word…
We are running a way to Galveston…

We will open the sun roof…

Turn off the talk shows and turn on the music…

Late last night I asked Redonia if she wanted to escape with us…

“Oh yes, Mom, can I take Madeline (my adorable niece) I want to take her pictures on the beach”…

I’m packing the lawn chairs, bottled water, books, and a few magazines…

My photographer, Redonia will take her camera, laptop, gum, books, and Madeline...


I know we will find ice cream, candy, cookies, pies or cake...
Who knows I may find all of them!!




Stressed today will become DESSERTS...


11 comments:

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

I am in!!!

Today I'm not a pastor...

Even gonna wear ugly sandles and hope to see everybody I know!!!

Even desserts for this diabetic....

Deadra's Dialogue said...

I hope you enjoy your day tremendously. Stress free, worry free, problem free....and eat all the desserts you want. I love you and hope you have a wonderful time....be sure to post your relaxing pics.

Steven Saiz said...

Hope you all have a great time! These days are necessary! Smile!

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be a great time lol i cant wait

love maddie

KAN said...

More pix of my pastor for a PowerPoint that I know will be such a success that we can create a building fund with it. Wear your Sunscreen!!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

How true = when I am stressed the desserts look better and better - and before I know it, a cookie here, a piece of cake there. Enjoyed your post.

Keith and Carla said...

Enjoy your time off!!!

Vicki said...

so where are the pics of Miss Maddie already? :-)

I love and miss her and Gent so much!

Tracie Smith said...

We had fun and I only had one dessert! As we were leaving Galveston we decided to go by Marble Slab Creamery. I'll have to get pics from Redonia so I can post them. The girls loved playing in the water...I have some tales to tell about that, too!

Carrie Blair said...

I am glad you each had a great time! I look forward to seeing the pics and hearing about the adventures...

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Desserts is.....

Sitting in my big daddy folding bag chair with hat pulled low over my eyes feeling the wind blow, hearing the waves and watching my bride take a walk in edge of the surf.........