Saturday, February 23, 2008

Relaxing Day

Today has been a relaxing day. One of the things that relaxes me is browsing in a couple of my favorite shops. This morning I spent some alone time in Silks n Twigs. More than an hour later and a little bit less money in the bank I relaxed! Then I came home to display some of my new found items. I teased Redonia when I got home that I had 3 bags of surprises for her. Actually she did lend a helping hand in decorating the dining room table for spring. The biggest challenge was each place setting! Finally we decided to use gold chargers with white dinner plates with gold rims. We placed an Old Country Rose salad plate on top of each piece of white china. Redonia is a very artistic person. Her talents add a little different look to my simple straight lines. Redonia and I are both pleased with our end result. She captured a few pictures of my replicas of chocolate foil covered bunnies and chocolate decorated and foil covered eggs. The bunnies remind me of those that we got in our Easter baskets every year. I dedicate this post to my Mom who is visiting family in Alabama. Mom I know you would just love my Easter look! Thanks for teaching me the importance of making evey day and especially holidays important for my family.

7 comments:

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

What did all of that cost me???

Actually I do not care....

Spend on....

kent

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Oh yeah....

Looks nice baby.....

k

Kari Morgan said...

Hi Sis. Smith!!! Wow it HAS been some time since we've seen you guys! Thanks for posting on my blog...I can't believe Trent and Redonia are so grown up.
Tell them we said hello!!!

Anonymous said...

Tracie,
Your blogspot is an inspiration and I enjoy hearing from your heart..... I am in agreement with you for Destiny and her neighborhood... Love to you all and your folks, Wanda Wyser

Tracie Smith said...

What a treat! I came in from church and had messages from two sweet friends that I haven't seen in such a long time. I love you both! Sis. Wyser, send me your email address. I'd love to be able to "keep up". Kari, give Doug a Texas hug! I love both of you girls!!!!

Belinda said...

I love it, I love it, I love it.... and tell Bro Smith it was worth every penny. There is nothing like "chocolate" accents! It adds a certain sweetness to the table that compliments the hostest. We love ya'll bunches! Sis A

Tracie Smith said...

Thank you!!!! Welcome to blogging....you will add so much to the world of blogging. Your smiles, faith, and happy breaks will be such a blessing to all. Love you, girl!