Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I Love

Random things I love in honor of Valentines
God
Kent, more and more evey day!
My children, Redonia and Trent
My soon to be daughter-in-law, Calah
Memories of my Daddy
My parents, Carl & Shirley Patrick
My in-laws, Ron & Joye Smith
All 12 of Kent & my siblings plus the in-laws
The cutest neices and nephews in the world
Conroe UPC
Outreach, gotta love it
Hot Bread with butter or dipping oils
Fried Flounder or Red Snapper
A GOOD steak, Taste of Texas
Coco Channel Perfume, Thanks Babe, you've spoiled me
Time with my family
Alone time with Kent
Seeing my children worship
Cooking, baking, love it all
My home with the lights dim and candles burning
Driving, listening to soft old hymns and talking to God
The smell of rain
Laughter
Hearing a child giggle
Giving gifts
A pat on the back or a hug from my grown boy
Chats with Redonia
New York City
Going to new places
Hosting parties @ our home
Springtime
Decorating our home for the holidays, yes even Valentines
Pinching Kent's cute face
Good homemade candy, got lots of recipes
Planning for church growth and revival with Kent
Surprising Redonia and Trent
Receiving notes and cards
A few old things that I have of Mamaw and Papaw Ingram, keeps them alive
Praying with people when they receive the Holy Ghost
I'm sure I'll add to this list. I love lots of things and lots of people!!!!

No comments: