Monday, June 9, 2008

Pics to follow soon...

Kent is anxious for me to get some pics posted. I worked for hours last night on them. I have a couple hundred pics at least! I will endeavor to finish sorting them and get some posted no later than tomorrow….

This is one of my favorites. Check back tonight or tomorrow for more...
Upon arriving at the rehearsal dinner (nothing like the last minute) Redonia decided to write a few words to say about her brother. She instantly started crying. Of course we had a few people helping us. I suggested that Redonia spend some alone time in the foyer. She saw Trent walking into the restaurant and decided to run and greet him. Thankfully, Aunt Beath captured the moment! Redonia did an incredible job sharing memories of her brother. She was sweet and humorous.

Redonia misses her brother. Trent moved his furniture to their guest bedroom. He left us with an empty room with a little bit of clutter. Redonia came in from the wedding and sat in the middle of his room. The emptiness overtook her so she decided to sleep in his room in a sleeping bag. She has shed a lot of tears.

Kent has decided to ‘grieve’ today. I guess the reality has not hit me yet. I’m thankful for a Daddy that loves his kids. We’ve laughed thru his emotions today. Denise, Calah’s Mom and I have talked and swapped emails today. She and I are both tired and glad it’s over! We are so thankful for the MANY friends and family that shared in our joy. The church was filled beyond capacity. People were standing around the walls. We are appreciative for everyone that helped make our weekend special.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

ok, it is after midnight here, I have waited until I can wait no longer - I will have to go to bed with no pictures! (sigh) Oh yeah, Redonia writing at the last minute made me think of her graduation night - writing her speech minutes before walking down the aisle!

Love you, Vicki

Carrie Blair said...

Everything was perfect!

Now you can breathe a sigh of relief...

Redonia did a wonderful job..Her hair was beautiful at the wedding. The style was so becomming on her.

I love ya'll and i'm glad everything was a success! I can't wait to see pics either!

Yvette said...

This makes me want to cry!