Friday, June 6, 2008

It's HERE....

Ok, here I sit in my recliner just waiting for time! I've finished all my lists for today and tomorrow. I'm glad I pushed hard for a couple of weeks so today and tomorrow will not be stressed. Oh I know we may have some unexpected events but we will deal with them as they arise.

Trent, Redonia, and a couple of their friends are here. The girls are rolling hair and the boys are eating cake. Trent said he is about to feel nervous. I think he and Eric are going to the church to 'jam'. Music and Trent are synonymous. Our home is very peaceful and quiet. I expected it to be crazy and stress filled. Trent is cute. He keeps running around with his Marriage License in his hand. He doesn't want to forget it!

I will post more later. As for the Smith household we are enjoying a nice relaxed day. Friends have called to wish us well and check on us. I got up early and spent a few minutes alone with the Lord in the stillness of the living room. Thanks to all my friends for keeping us in thoughts and prayers this week. We have surely felt the strength of God and our friends! I wish all of you could be here to share in our joy......

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I can't wait to see some pictures! A great "memory making moment" is happening in your life and I know you will enjoy every minute of it. I will see you at Camp Meeting in a few days!

Steven Saiz said...

Congratulations to the Smith Family on this great day!

Vicki said...

I called from Africa does that count? LOL I even bought a mega expensive airtime card to get online (I was OUT in the bush) and view the wedding. I got 'buffering" most of the 1 hour time I had. Oh well, I did manage to see you sitting on the front pew with Mother and Popsie down from you and I am assuming that was our Miss Madeline standing up behind mother?

What I could see was beautiful! I was out in the lobby of the 'hotel' where we were staying and an Africa lady walked by and took a peep as well. NO privacy in Malawi!