Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fast Furious and Headed Out!!!

Kent and I worked at the Fireworks Warehouse all weekend. Our youth undertook this huge project as a fundraiser. You know how that goes....not many youth participated but a whole lot of adults rescued it! lol I'm thinking the adults should get most of the proceeds. The youth are going to use a little of the money for NAYC then use some for Sheaves For Christ and hopefully a new screen/projector for the Studio.

The good wife that I am knew that if we didn't get clothes to the cleaners Thursday we would forget them on Friday. Of course the good husband that I have knew that he wouldn't forget a single thing. Well, who do you think won the discussion? We both did!!! He got his way on taking them Friday and I got my way that he forgot to pick them up on Friday. We had an agreement that I was to leave it out of my mind and he would get them to the cleaners and out! Well, he got them there but not out.
Maybe he did it on purpose. He got 3 new shirts!!!!

We got home @ 12:30 AM today from the fireworks warehouse to a yard that was rolled, wrapped or tp'd whatever you call it! Then someone set off a roll of firecrackers outside my window @ 1:18 AM. We are grateful that we are cool enough for people to love us enough to do that sort of thing to us!!! We are the coolest Aunt, Uncle, Parents, Pastor & Wife EVER!!!! People only pull pranks on those they love the most!!! We feel loved oh so loved!! We KNEW Maddie and Gentry had to be part of the pranks. They went to our bathrooms and took our paper to wrap our yard! Too funny!!! I love my nieces and nephews. I'm thinking that possibly my grown nephew, Jason was a part of the fireworks. We love our family.

We had awesome church this morning. Then Kent, our children and I took Jasmine, an outreach kid to Pei Wei for her birthday. Then I rushed home to do laundry, packed clothes, and changed clothes.

Kent and I had a credit voucher for a boat rental. We gave it to the kids for the afternoon. We are sitting back waiting on Bro. Jerry, our taxi driver to take us to the airport. Whew all that and I am 30 minutes ahead of schedule!!! It's gonna be a great week. Donie, Trent, Calah, & CUPC we are going to miss you!!!

Gotta run...the taxi's here...later!!!

No comments: