Friday, January 18, 2008

Smoky Mountain Christmas

Our family enjoyed Christmas in the Smokies in a beautiful chalet on ski mountain in Gatlinburg. The boys enjoyed playing pool in the chalet. Redonia played lots of guitar hero. I enjoyed cooking meals. Honestly cooking is a hobby that I don't get to do very often. The kids skiied most every day. Kent and I enjoyed daytrips 'round the countryside. As a family we enjoyed several music shows at night. Redonia took the picture(s) above of her and Trent. The background is of the Little Pigeon River. She took their picture on the slopes then blended the two together. She is quite a photographer and designer! Trent looks like he was very tired. He stayed up late every night talking with Calah on the phone then Redonia would have him up early to spend time with her skiing. For years Redonia has been able to ski better than Trent. This year the kids felt Trent was the better skiier. Dad says it's because his little princess has grown up and isn't quite the dare devil she use to be. I love my "babies" and I'm glad we had such a wonderful time together.

2 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It is addictive! I rarely post, but I love reading blogs. I saw you left a comment on our blog, so I had to check yours out!
Congratulations on Trent's engagement. She is a beautiful young lady. OK he is a handsome young man:)
I look forward to reading your posts!

Karen

Tracie Smith said...

Thanks, Karen! Isn't it hard to believe we are old enough to have kids getting married! ha Hope you had a good day @ church.

Love ya!